Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So this is my Collection

So I've decided to keep an online Album of my Precious Moments. I started collecting 1993 after my son was born. Currently I have 369 figurines, ornaments and plates. In addition to these I also have the entire Sugar Town collections (well, actually I don't have the Train set...so technically I guess I don't have the entire collection).

When I first starting collecting, I was really obsessed with buying figurines with the first production mark and the boxes. Well, I've gotten over that obsession. Yes, if I can get the first year mark or a box, I will, but if the price is right... Mostly I buy only on the secondary market right now. I can usually get figurines for under $20 and that allows me to get more for my buck.

So for post #1 the figurine below I purchased this one last year on my annual antique trip with my mom. I just could not resist this Precious figurine (yeah...pun intended)


"To Tell The Tooth You're Special"
105813
Issued in 1987
Suspended 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment