Saturday, July 16, 2011

My sought after Easter Seal

For years, I tried to collect all the Easter Seal edition figurines and this one was the hardest for me to find. When I finally found her at a price I was willing to pay, I actually ended up with 2 of her...Well the first one I bought didn't have a box, but I had been looking for so long that I bought her anyway. Well I happened be be on my Annual Antique trip with my Mom, so later that trip, I found another and this one had the box. Well I bought the second one thinking I could give the first one to my sister-in-law. Well it turned out that she had this one already. So I will probably end up trying to sell one on Ebay some time when I get around to it.

"A Universal Love"
527173
Easter Seals
Issued in 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment